Financial Institution Not Listed When Activating Quicken Account For Online Access
If your financial institution is an Intuit online banking partner, but it does not appear in the list when you set up or activate an account for online services, then you may need to update your Quicken program.
- Get the One Step Update
- Click on Tools on the top menu bar, then select One Step Update.
- In the One Step Update window, Clear all of the check boxes, then select Update Now.
- In the One update Summary window, select Done.
- Exit Quicken and then restart the program for the changes to take affect.
- For Quicken 2015 for Mac: Click here for instructions on refreshing the financial institution list.
- For Quicken for Mac 2007 or earlier: Click here for instructions on refreshing the financial institution list.
Note: If your financial institution is not listed after refreshing/updating, then use one of the links below to submit a request to add your financial institution:
- Quicken for Windows: https://www.quickbase.com/db/bfc3peqa6?a=nwr
- Quicken for Mac: https://www.quickbase.com/db/bfasy6y3s?a=nwr
It may take some time for Quicken to add your bank. If your bank is added, we will send you an email at the address you entered in the Request a Bank form.
Please note: We are unable to add all requested banks at this time, but we will do our best to fulfill your request.