Hidden Account Appears in the Totals of Net Worth, Property and Debt Calculations
If an account has check box on Don't include this account in net worth total under Display Options in your Account Details, that account will appear in the property and debt calculations.
If you would like to hide the account from being included in all calculations in Quicken:
- From your account register:
- In Quicken 2013: Select the Actions gear icon at the very top of your register (Ctrl + Shift + N)
- In Quicken 2012 and older: click on Account Actions
- Then select
- Then select Edit Account Details.
- Go to the Display Options tab.
- Place a checkmark next to Hide this account in Quicken (lists, menus, reports).
- Click OK.