How To Access Online Banking Log Files In Quicken for Mac
Before you begin
If you need instructions to access your log files in Quicken for Windows, click here.
Quicken Support may request log files to troubleshoot Online Banking error messages or missing transactions.
To make it easier for you to send these logs, we recommend that you create a new folder on your desktop called (your last name) Logs and saving the log files in this new folder. To do this:
- Right-click in an open space in the desktop and select New Folder.
- Right-click the new folder and click Rename.
- Name the folder (your last name) Logs.
After creating the new folder, you will need to locate the log files:
- In Quicken, go to Help then select Show logs in finder.
- Drag the log files to the new folder on your desktop.
After all the logs are saved, you can control-click and select Compress Folder. This will allow you to send all the logs to support at once.