How do I adjust the account register to match a statement?
If you can't reconcile your account with your statement and you are not interested in tracking down the specific reasons, you can adjust for them automatically. Heres' how:
1. Reconcile as far as you can and click Done.
- What if the difference doesn't equal zero?
If at the end of this process, the difference in the lower-right corner of the window still hasn't reached zero, Quicken asks you how to handle the difference.
To learn how to make other adjustments, see:
- Adding a missing transaction to match a statement
- Editing an existing transaction
- Adjusting the opening balance to match a statement
For assistance with an account that won't reconcile, see: