How do I apply tax to some (but not all) reimbursable expenses
You determine whether a reimbursable expense is taxable or not when you charge your customer.
- In the Choose Reimbursable Expenses dialog, select the reimbursable expenses that are taxable.
- Select the Selected expenses are taxable check box to have Quicken calculate the sales tax on these items at the rate used on the invoice.
- Click OK.
- On the invoice, click Expenses again.
- Select the items that aren't taxable.
- Click OK to put these expenses on the invoice as well.
This feature requires Quicken Home & Business or Rental Property Manager. Learn how you can upgrade Quicken in minutes.