How do I change my budget on my Quicken mobile companion app?
To check your budget, tap anywhere in the Budgets section of the Overview screen. If you don’t have a budget yet, click the Planning tab > Budgets in your desktop software to create one.
What to know:
- To choose the budget to view on your mobile device, click the Mobile & Alerts tab in the desktop software.
- The colored bars represent your monthly expenses to date for each budgeted category amount.
- For example, in the Auto category at the right, you have spent $63 out of a planned $723 in December. You have $660 left for the month.
- The bar at the top represents your overall monthly plan.
- The TODAY indicator moves to the right with each passing day. There is no amount associated with it.
- Tap a bar to drill down and see the transactions behind a category.
- Tap to change a budgeted amount. The change is copied to your desktop budget the next time you sync.