How do I create an investment reminder?
Set up investment reminders for important investment transactions. For example, you might want to sell some shares of a particular stock or redeem a U.S. Treasury bond on a specific date. You can choose to have reminder messages displayed each time you start Quicken.
1. Open the account you want to use.
2. Click Enter Transactions.
3. In the Enter Transaction list, select Reminder Transaction to display the Reminder window.
4. Use this dialog to enter a reminder.
- Tell me more about what to enter
- Enter the date on which you want the transaction to take place.
- Enter the account the transaction will affect.
- Enter a description of the transaction that will take place.
- Enter a memo that you want to appear as the Reminder. (Optional)
5. Click Enter/New to enter another transaction, or Enter/Done to finish.