How do I create or edit categories in Quicken 2007 for Mac?
Creating a category
- Choose Lists menu > Categories & Transfers > List.
- Click New.
- Enter a unique name for the category.
- Enter a description. (Optional)
- Select a category type.
- Select the Tax-related checkbox if you want to use this category to track tax-related income or expenses.
- Select the Assign tax link checkbox if you want to link this category to a tax form line item, then select the tax form line item from the list.
- Click Create.