How do I learn more about QuickBooks
Like Quicken, QuickBooks is designed to be easy to learn and use. The key distinction is that Quicken Home & Business is designed for sole proprietors who want to track personal and business finances in one place. You should consider upgrading to QuickBooks if:
- Your accountant advises you to use double-entry bookkeeping.
- You need to track product inventory or billable hours.
- You want to maintain your accounting and payroll data in one program and deposit payroll taxes electronically.
- You want more than one person at a time to have access to your data file.
- You need enhanced reporting functionality.
- You need robust job costing or want a business-specific QuickBooks version for accountants, nonprofits, retail sales, or professional services.
For more information about QuickBooks, visit www.quickbooks.com.