How do I Manage Online Bills In Quicken
Here’s how to use one of the most important new features and enhancements we’ve added to Quicken this year. Learn how to easily manage your bill in Quicken, follow the steps below.
We really appreciate your business and work hard every day to make Quicken the best personal finance solution for you. Enjoy!
- If you pay a bill outside of Quicken, you can add the bill to your register by clicking the ‘Enter’ button next to the bill on the Bills -> Online Bills tab. If you don’t want to add the bill to your register, just click ‘Skip’.
- To get your latest bills, click on ‘Refresh All’ at the top of the Online Bills tab.
- If you would like to get the latest bill directly from the biller website, click on the gear icon next to the bill’s name, and select ‘Refresh from Biller’.
- To see the history of payments, click the gear icon next to the bill’s name, and select ‘See history’.
- If you incorrectly linked a biller to a reminder, you can click on ‘Unlink from biller’ on the gear men.