How Do I Manage Online Bills In Quicken?
17 people found this helpful
Learn how to easily manage your bill in Quicken, follow the steps below.
Bill Center Actions
- If you pay a bill outside of Quicken, you can add the bill to your register by clicking the ‘Enter’ button next to the bill on the Bills > Online Bills tab. If you don’t want to add the bill to your register, just click ‘Skip’.
- To get your latest bills, click on Update All at the top of the Online Bills tab.
- If you would like to get the latest bill directly from the biller website, click on the gear icon to the left of the biller’s name, and select Update from Biller.
- To see the history of payments, click the same gear icon next to the biller’s name, and select See history.
- If you incorrectly linked a biller to a reminder, you can click on ‘Unlink from biller’ on the gear.