How do I print a credit memo
If you issue credit to a customer, you can print a credit memo to mail.
1. If you're printing to paper, make sure your printer is online and contains paper.
2. Display the credit form you want to print.
3. Click Print.
4. In the Print Invoices dialog, select the appropriate printer:
- Select Quicken PDF Printer to print to a PDF.
- Select another printer to print to paper.
5. Click Preview to check the credit form on-screen, or click OK to print it immediately.
6. If you're printing to a PDF, enter a name for the PDF when Quicken requests this information, navigate to where you want to save the PDF, and click Save.
You can also e-mail a credit memo to your customer.
This feature requires Quicken Home & Business or Rental Property Manager. Learn how you can upgrade Quicken in minutes.