How do I record a cancellation
If a customer cancels an order that hasn't been paid for, you can issue a credit using the customer credit form. The customer credit form is basically an invoice with a negative amount.
1. Open the account that you use to track this customer's payments and invoices.
2. Click the Account Actions icon) and then choose New Credit.
3. At the top of the Credit form, fill out the customer information area.
4. Enter the canceled items in the line item area.
5. If you want to preview the credit form, click Print. Then click Preview.
6. If you want to print the Credit form, click Print. Then click Enter.
This feature requires Quicken Home & Business or Rental Property Manager. Learn how you can upgrade Quicken in minutes.