How do I record interest on a bond other than a U.S. Savings bond, municipal, or zero coupon bond?

Use the Record Income form to record interest you receive on any type of bond other than a U.S. Savings. municipal, or zero-coupon bond.

For bond interest, the only two required fields in the Record Income form are the date and the amount of interest. The transaction will appear in your transaction list as an IntInc transaction.


Search Support:

Search form

Tip: To find out which version of Quicken you are using, open Quicken go to Help menu and select About Quicken.