How do I see my income and expenses as a graph (rental property)
The Rental Property tab includes several graphs that summarize your rental property income and expenses:
- Te Expense graphs display the top rental expense categories.
- The Income vs. Expenses graph shows total expenses by category compared to the total income by category over time.
- Click the Rental Property tab.
- Click the Profit/Loss button.
- If you have more than one rental property, make sure the rental property you want to look at is selected in the Show list above the In/Out/Profit/Loss snapshot.
- Below the In/Out/Profit/Loss snapshot, click the tab for the graph you want to see.
- Can I see an expanded graph?
Yes. Click the button below the snapshot to show the graph.
- Can I see the same data as a report?
Yes. Click the button below the snapshot to show the report.
This feature requires Quicken Rental Property Manager. Learn how you can upgrade Quicken in minutes.