How do I set up alert notifications for my mobile app?
Learn how to set up and receive mobile alert notifications for account activity.
How do I check out my account notifications?
Tap anywhere in the Alerts section of the Overview screen.
What to keep in mind
- The alerts listed are the ones you’ve chosen to receive.
- To add or remove alerts on your mobile device, and to set the threshold at which each alert is triggered, click the Mobile & Alerts tab in the desktop software.
- Tap an alert for more information. For example, in the graphic at the right, if you tap High Spending you’ll see the transactions behind that spending.
- The number displayed in the Alerts section on the Overview screen represents the number of alerts on the mobile device that you haven’t seen yet. After you view all of your alerts the number goes away.
- To delete an alert, touch it then swipe your finger horizontally. A red “Delete” icon appears allowing you to delete the alert. (On Android: Press and hold the alert, then choose Dismiss.)
How do I turn on or off email notifications and text alerts?
Choose whether you'd like to receive email notifications or text alerts (or both!) for your account activity.
- In Quicken, select Edit menu > Preferences.
- In the left pane, select Intuit ID, Moble & Alerts.
- In the right pane, click on Alert settings.
- At the top, choose whether you'd like to receive Summary Emails
By default, they are sent to the email address associated with your Intuit ID.
- Once you've select which alerts you'd like to receive and the dollar amounts associated with those alerts, choose to receive text alerts by clicking Enable Text Alerts....
- Enter your mobile number then click OK.
- Press OK. You'll receive a text message on your mobile device with a code. Enter this code into Quicken to complete your enrollment.
- Choose Enter Code Later to enter your code at another time.
- Choose Resend Code if you did not receive the text or deleted the text before entering it into Quicken.
- Press OK to enroll, then OK to exit.