How do I set Quicken Accessibility Options?
10 people found this helpful
If you have a visual impairment, you can:
- Increase the font size used for the majority of text in Quicken. To do so, choose View menu > Use Large Fonts. Note that the minimum recommended display resolution for large fonts is 1280x1024 for Quicken Home & Business and Quicken Rental Property Manager, or 1280x800 for all other versions of Quicken.
- After changing to large fonts, there are a few ways you can create more space to work with your Quicken register or transaction list.
If you have difficulty using a computer mouse, you can:
- Use keyboard shortcuts to navigate through many Quicken features (keyboard shortcuts don't work in browser-based features).
- Customize the Quicken Toolbar to provide convenient shortcut key access to your favorite features and reports.
- Customize your keyboard mappings to use either Windows defaults or Quicken-specific commands for certain CTRL+ key combinations.