How do I update account information on Quicken.com
You can send balances for brokerage accounts so they are available on your personal Quicken.com space.
In addition, you can create special Quicken.com investment alerts. When you create investment alerts on Quicken.com, you have the vast financial information resources of the Internet optimized for your own Quicken portfolio. When a security you own or watch experiences a significant change or news event, you're notified the next time you use One Step Update.
- Export your investing account information to Quicken.com
- Choose Tools menu > One Step Update.
- Under the Online Services heading, make sure Update portfolio on Investing.Quicken.com is selected.
- Click (select investing data to sync).
- Select the accounts you'd like to track and set your preferences.
- Click Update Now.
- If necessary, enter your Investing.Quicken.com login information, and click OK.
- Review the One Step Update Summary information. If no errors are reported, you can go online to view your account balances on Investing.Quicken.com.
- View your investing accounts on Quicken.com
Go to http://investing.quicken.com/.
Note: To use this feature, you must have a Quicken.com account. If you don't have an account, you can register with Quicken.com the first time you use this feature.
- Link more than one Quicken file with Quicken.com
You can have only one Quicken.com account associated with a single Quicken data file. To link more than one Quicken file with Quicken.com, you must create a new Quicken.com account for each data file.