How do I upgrade Quicken?
Adding features to your current version of Quicken is easy. Here's how:
- Choose the Help menu, and then one of the following commands. You may not see some (or any) of the items listed below, depending on the version of Quicken you are using.
Which Quicken is best for you?
Add More Investing & Tax Tools
Add Business Tools
Add Rental Property Tools
- Review the information about the Quicken version you want to upgrade to.
- Click Add to Cart, and proceed with the order process.
- During checkout, create a Quicken.com account that includes a User ID and password. If you have a TurboTax login, you can use it on Quicken.com.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit your order.
- Download and install Quicken.
- If you are using Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7, you need administrator rights to upgrade Quicken. If you need assistance, refer to the Windows Help.
- To add features to Quicken you must use the process described above. Features cannot be added directly from the Shop Intuit site. They must be added from within Quicken.
To find out which version of Quicken you have, choose Help menu > About Quicken.