How do I use the Account Overview page?
Use the Account Overview page to view an account balance graph and other details about your account including: your account number, routing number, credit limit (for credit cards), and when you last downloaded transactions. You can also make changes to the account from the Account Overview page.
- Open the account you want to view an overview of.
- From the account register, click (the Account Actions icon), and then choose Account Overview.
- (Optional) Click Edit Account Details to change various account settings.
- (Optional) Click Change Online Services to add or remove online transaction download and bill payment services that your financial institution offers.
- (Optional) Click the Options menu on each of the snapshots to access other Quicken features and activities related to your account.