How To Export Quicken Address Book Entries to Other Address Databases
To export contact information from Quicken Home and Business to another program:
- From the Quicken Tools menu, choose Address Book.
- Select the contact information you want to export.
- From the File menu, choose Export, and then choose Addresses.
Note: Because only Quicken Home and Business is able to export contact information, the option to export addresses will not appear in the File menu of other Quicken versions.
- Select Comma or Tab to export the data in comma- or tab-delimited format, respectively.
- Enter the name of the file you want to export, or click Browse to search for the file.
- Click Next and then select the fields you want to export.
- Click Done to export the information.