How To Verify a Quicken Bill Pay Payment Was Sent
Quicken Bill Pay offers you two different ways to confirm that a payment has been sent.
You can verify that a payment has been sent using the Quicken program.
- Choose Tools menu > Online Center.
- In the Financial Institution list, select Quicken Bill Pay.
- If you make payments from more than one account, in the Account list, select the correct account.
- Locate the payment in question, and click to select it. In the Status column, click the link to see the status of a payment.
You can also verify a payment has been sent on the Quicken Bill Pay Web site.
- Log in to Quicken Bill Pay at www.quickenbillpay.com. You will need your user ID and password.
- Click the Payment Activity tab, and search for the payment.
- The status of the payment is shown in the Status column.
- If you are unable to verify that a payment was sent using these steps, you can contact the payee to see if they received it.