How To Verify a Quicken Bill Pay Payment Was Sent
Important: This FAQ refers to Quicken Bill Pay, a service that will be discontinued on August 31st, 2020. Our new service, Quicken Bill Manager, is now available for paying your bills directly from Quicken. For more information about switching to Quicken Bill Manager, click here.
Quicken Bill Pay offers you two different ways to confirm that a payment has been sent.
You can verify that a payment has been sent using the Quicken program.
- Choose Tools menu > Online Center.
- In the Financial Institution list, select Quicken Bill Pay.
- If you make payments from more than one account, in the Account list, select the correct account.
- Locate the payment in question, and click to select it. In the Status column, click the link to see the status of a payment.
You can also verify a payment has been sent on the Quicken Bill Pay website.
- Log in to Quicken Bill Pay at www.quickenbillpay.com. You will need your user ID and password.
- Click the Payment Activity tab, and search for the payment.
- The status of the payment is shown in the Status column.
- If you are unable to verify that a payment was sent using these steps, you can contact the payee to see if they received it.