Import Contact Information in Quicken
Learn how to import your contacts into Quicken Deluxe, Premier, or Premier Home & Business.
- Select the Tools menu, and select Address Book.
- Select the File menu, and select File Import > Addresses....
- Enter the name of the address file or browse for it and select comma or tab delimited.
- Click Next and select the fields to import.
- Select Done to complete the import process.
With Quicken Premier Home & Business, you can use Intellisync to import or synchronize contact information from contact management applications.
- Select the Tools menu and select Address Book.
- Click the Sync icon on the toolbar.
Note: Reimporting a list of addresses can produce duplicate addresses in the Address Book if they already exist.