Installing or Reinstalling Quicken Online Backup
Quicken Online Backup is an add-on service that uses its own program to create and upload Quicken file backups online. After subscribing to the service and obtaining your own account ID and password, you'll need to install the Online Backup program on your computer. There are a couple of ways to install Quicken Online Backup:
Note: You'll need your account ID and password to download the Online Backup program; if you need help logging in, go to the Online Backup site and select "Forgot your Account ID or Password?"
- Enter your account ID and password on the Quicken Online Backup Account Information page.
- After you enter your login information, click Reinstall to download the program.
- Choose Run or Save when the program begins to download.
- Save the OnlineBackup.exe file to your Desktop, when prompted.
- On your Desktop, right-click the OnlineBackup.exe file and select Run as Administrator.
- Follow the prompts on your computer to complete the installation.
For further help finding and managing your files with Quicken Online Backup, see the Related Articles, to the right of this FAQ.