Invalid quote data for NASDAQ Composite "COMPX" in Quicken and on Quicken.com
When downloading quotes for the DASDAQ Composite (COMPX) for price download in Quicken you may receive incorrect price data. We are working to improve this experience in Quicken in a future release. In the mean-time the solution is provided below.
To resolve this issue, you should edit the security ticker to "INDEX:COMPX".
- From the menu bar, choose Investing > Securities List.
- Click on (highlight) the security NASDAQ Composite.
- Click on Edit from the top of the Security list to open the Edit Security Details dialogue box.
- Edit the symbol from COMPX to INDEX:COMPX, and click OK.
- Close the Security list, and download security prices again to get the correct values.