Investment Transactions preferences
1. Choose Edit menu > Preferences.
2. In the left pane, click Investment Transactions.
3. In the right pane, select the settings you want to use.
- List display
Use the drop-down list to choose whether to display your investment transaction lists in one- or two-line mode.
- Sort choice
Use the Sort choice drop-down list to display your investment transactions by date in ascending or descending order.
- Show hidden transactions
Select this option to obtain access to balance adjustments and previously resolved placeholder transactions for your accounts. This gives you greater control of your balance should you need to remove these transactions to correct historical errors. In addition, you can see how your account calculates the balances for your securities and for cash.
- Show Attach button
The Attach button appears next to the Enter, Edit, and Delete buttons at the bottom right of the current transaction. It provides a way for you to attach an electronic image to a transaction.
- Automatically Update Quotes every 15 minutes
Quicken will automatically retrieve quotes for your securities every 15 minutes. This feature is available in Quicken Premier, Home & Business, and Rental Property only.
4. Click OK to save your changes.
- With One-Line Display selected, you can display twice as many transactions on the screen. With One-Line Display off, each transaction takes up two lines, and the Memo fields are visible.
- Changing the List display or Sort choice preference does not affect your data; it changes only the way the data displays.
- The settings you select here are applied to all your investment accounts.