Items Missing After Printing An Invoice To A PDF
This issue is the result of a product defect. Intuit is aware of this issue and investigating possible solutions. This page will be updated when more information is available.
To work around this issue, follow the steps below.
- Create a new invoice with 2 or more items, and then click Save and Done.
- Open the invoice and click Print.
- Select Quicken PDF Printer in the printer selection, and then click OK.
- Complete the Save to PDF dialog, and then click OK. Quicken creates the PDF file.
- Click Cancel. Note: Do not click Save and Done. Clicking Save and Done triggers this issue.
- Open the invoice in the invoice account register. All line items are intact.
Note: If the invoice is printed to a PDF when the invoice is first created, this issue does not occur. This issue only happens when an existing invoice is opened and printed to PDF.