Learn about Quicken Mobile Sync and Alerts in Quicken for Mac
The Quicken mobile sync feature enable you to keep a track of your cash and spending on your mobile device. You simply need to sync your Quicken Mac application to your mobile - iPhone, iPad, Android phone or a tablet !
You can use the Mobile and Alerts functionality to:
- Sync and use your Quicken data on your mobile device.
- Check the status of your checking, savings and credit card account on your device.
- Enter transaction on your device.
- Download your latest financial transaction on your mobile device.
- Enter transaction in your Quicken mobile application and view them later on your Quicken Mac application.
- Snap and add pictures of receipts or other documents to your transactions.
- View your budget on your mobile device.
- Receive e-mails and text alerts
- Review and keep and on your spending wherever you go.
About Quicken Mobile Sync
When you sync your Quicken Mac application to your mobile device, you enable the transfer of your Quicken data to and from your mobile device.
You can use multiple device and view your data from any of them. You need to use the same Intuit ID, you used in your Quicken desktop application.
Note: All your cash and credit accounts and one of your budget account can be sync with your mobile device. However, you cannot sync investment and loan accounts.
About Quicken Mobile Alerts
This functionality enables you to set up alerts that you would like to receive via email. You can add or remove alerts and define the threshold must be triggered. You can also define whether you would like to receive these alerts in the notification panel of your desktop.