Learn about your Financial calendar in Quicken for Mac
The Quicken calendar feature provides a daily view of your transactions and cash balances at a glace.
Use the calendar to:
- View your daily balances
- View you past, present and present scheduled transactions
- Create a custom view of your calendar.
- Save a custom calendar for a specific account (or accounts) you would like to monitor closely.
- View the listed transactions on your register.
Go to the Quicken Calendar
Go to the Quicken Sidebar > Reports > Calendar.
- Double-click the Calendar to open a new window.
- Click on the required date to view the list of the transaction created for that day and the cash balance for that day.
- Click a specific transaction to go to the register.