Making the Financial Institution Name Appear in the One Step Update Window
After upgrading from Quicken 2002 or earlier, the financial institution name be missing from the One Step Update window. To make the financial institution name appear, you need to update the branding for each applicable financial institution, as described in the following procedure:
- In the Quicken Online menu, choose Online Center.
- While pressing CTRL + F3, click Contact Info at the top of the Online Center.
- In the Financial Institution list, select the first financial institution, and then click Refresh.
- Repeat step 3 for each financial institution in the list.
- Click OK.
- Close the Online Center.
- In the Quicken Online menu, choose One Step Update.
- Clear all of the check marks in the One Step Update window.
- Click Update Now
The financial institution name should now be visible in the One Step Update window.