Message When Using Online Services: CC-710
You may receive the following message while using online services in Quicken:
Quicken was unable to update your accounts because your login information is incorrect. Here's what to do to resolve the problem:
Verify that you are using the correct login information
- Open a web browser outside of Quicken and log in to your financial institution's web site. If you are not unable to log in, contact your financial institution for assistance.
Verify and update your login information in Quicken
- After verifying your login information at your financial institution, open Quicken and choose Tools menu > One Step Update.
- In the One Step Update window, click Manage My Passwords.
- In the Edit Password Vault dialog, verify that the customer ID displayed for the account is the correct customer ID.
If your customer ID is incorrect in Quicken
- Choose Tools menu > Account List.
- Click the Edit button next to the account you want to change the customer ID for.
- In the Account Details window, click the Online Services tab.
- Click Remove from One Step Update, and then click Yes to deactivate online services.
- Click OK when prompted to confirm your choice.
- Repeat these steps for all accounts held at the financial institution.
- Back on the Online Services tab, click Activate One Step Update and follow the on-screen prompts to activate online services for the account.
- Enter the correct customer ID and follow the on-screen prompts to activate your account.
- Repeat steps 7 and 8 for all accounts held at this financial institution.
- If you use the Password Vault, you need to update your Password Vault with the new information.
Note: If you able to login to your financial institution's web site, your financial institution cannot resolve this issue. If you need assistance, contact Quicken Support.