Printing a Partial Page of Checks
It is only possible to print a partial page of checks to a laser printer using standard and wallet style checks.
To print a partial page of checks:
- Verify that the printer is turned on and is online. Do not insert your checks yet.
- From the Quicken File menu, choose Printer Setup, and then choose For Printing Checks.
- In the Partial Page Printing Style section, select the appropriate option (according to your printer design), and then click OK.
- From the File menu, choose Print Checks.
- Within the Select Checks to Print window, verify the number in the First Check Number field. If the number shown is incorrect, change it to match the number on the first check.
- In the Print section, select the Selected Checks option, and then click the Choose button.
- In the new window, click in the Print column to select one or two checks to print, and then click Done in the upper right corner.
- Insert the partial page of checks into the envelope feeder of your printer, and then click OK to start printing the checks.
- When the Did Check(s) Print OK? window appears, click OK if the checks printed correctly.
If the checks did not print correctly:
- Enter the number of the first check that did not print correctly, and then click OK.
- Examine your printer to see if the check is stuck or if the printer ran out of checks.
- If the text on the check printed too high, too low, or too far to the left or right, you may need to adjust the check printing settings. (Please see the Quicken Help topic aligning checks in a printer for more information.)