Quicken Bill Pay Discontinuation: Payments and Reminders
Quicken has moved to a new Bill Pay platform to improve your experience with Quicken Bill Manager.
If you had repeating online payments or reminders with Quicken Bill Pay, follow the instructions below.
You will need to follow the steps below if you have any of the following scheduled past August 31st, 2020:
- Manual-entry reminders that generate a Quicken Bill Pay online payment
- Auto-entry reminders that generate a Quicken Bill Pay online payment
- Repeating online Quicken Bill Pay payments
- Go to the Bills & Income tab.
- Click Manage Manual Bills and Income.
- Go to the All Bills & Deposits tab.
- Right-click the repeating online bill(s) or reminder(s) that generates a Bill Pay payment.
- Select Delete this instance and all future instances.
- Click OK.
What do I do with my Bill Pay online payees that are not associated with a reminder?
These will be removed automatically.