Quicken Closes When Attempting to Print Checks
12 people found this helpful
When you attempt to print checks in Quicken, the program may close without warning.
You may need to turn off printer spooling:
- In Quicken, select the File menu and select Printer Setup > For checks, reports or Invoices. (If the printer setup window does not open, information to resolve this issue is available on our support site.)
- Verify that the correct printer is selected.
- Make any necessary changes and click OK.
- Attempt to print. If you cannot print, proceed to the next step.
- Click the Microsoft® Windows® Start button and select Settings > Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click the printer selected in the Printer Setup dialog and select Properties.
- In the Properties window for your printer, look for a setting to print directly to printer or spool documents. The exact location of this setting varies by printer model and manufacturer.
- Make sure that you turn off spooling or choose to Print directly to printer.
- Click OK or Save to save your changes.
- Attempt to print.