Quicken Home & Business Invoices and Statements
Quicken for Windows
Quicken for Windows 2014
Quicken for Windows 2015
Quicken for Windows 2016
Quicken for Windows 2017
Quicken automatically assumes for Accounts Receivable that a customer is expected to pay within 30-days of the invoice date.
- Invoices created during the current calendar month will be displayed in Current at the bottom of the Statement.
- Invoices older than the current calendar month will be calculated & displayed in the appropriate "non-current" box at the bottom of the Statement.
This setting can be changed to your preference:
- Open your accounts receivable ("customer invoices") account register.
- Click the account actions gear icon in the top right corner of the account register.
- Select Invoice Defaults from the menu.
- Set the number of days you prefer for determining "current" vs. "past due", click OK.