Resizing Report Columns May Cause Columns to Hide
5 people found this helpful
When resizing the columns of your reports in Quicken, some columns may become hidden behind other columns. This issue is under investigation and we hope to have a resolution in the future. Meanwhile, here are some workarounds.
Restore your Windows Display settings to "Normal (96 DPI)"
- Close Quicken.
- Right-click on your desktop and choose Properties.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Click the Advanced button.
- In the DPI Setting drop-down menu, select Normal size (96 DPI).
- Click the OK button two times.
- Re-open Quicken.
- Resize your report columns to the desired width.
Use Excel to Resize Your Report Columns
- Create your report in Quicken.
- In the upper-left corner of the report, click Export Data > Report to Excel compatible format.
- Choose a location and name for your report file.
- Click Save.
- Now you can use an application like Excel to open and customize your exported report.