Scheduling a Transfer Between Two Accounts
In quicken 2010 and newer:
- Click on Tools on the top menu bar, then select Manage Bill and Income Reminders.
- In the Bill and Income Reminders window, click on the Create New drop-down menu and select Transfer reminder.
- Add the required details.
- Select the source account from the From account drop-down list.
- Select the destination account from the To account drop-down list.
- Click OK.
In Quicken 2009
- Click on Tools on the top menu bar, then select Scheduled Transaction List.
- From the Create New drop-down list, and then select the type of transaction you want to use.
- Within the Scheduled Transaction Type dialog box, click the applicable option button, and then click OK.
- From the Account to use drop-down list, select the account to transfer from.
- From the Category drop-down list, select the account you want to transfer the amount to.
- Enter the remainder of the required data, and then click OK.