Set Up Loan Payments as Scheduled Transaction
9 people found this helpful
To set up a loan payment as a scheduled transaction, use the following instructions:
- Click on Net Worth on the top menu bar, then select Loans.
- If the loan has already been created using Quicken's loan feature, select the Choose Loan option and choose the loan you want to schedule payment for.
- If this is a new loan, click New and set up the loan in the Loan Setup wizard.
- Click the Edit Payment button to bring up the Edit Loan Payment window.
- Click the Payment Method button to bring up the Select Payment Method window.
- Select Scheduled Transaction.
- Choose whether you want to automatically enter the payment or be reminded to enter it.
- Select the account the payment will be made from.
- Choose how many days in advance you either want to enter or be reminded to enter the payment.
- Click OK.