Setting Up a Payee in Quicken Bill Pay
Quicken Bill Pay offers you two different ways to set up a payee.
- Through the Web:
- Click Add new payee, and then follow the onscreen instructions.
- Log on to the Quicken Bill Pay Web site, and then click Payee Setup in the top navigation bar.
- In your Quicken software:
- From the Tools or Online menu, choose Online Payee List.
- In the Payees Window, click New.
- In the Set Up Payee window, enter the payee’s name and address.
- Enter the account number that the payee uses to identify you. If you do not have an account number, enter your Policy number or your name.
- Review the information you have entered for accuracy, which helps ensure that payments arrive on time.
- If the information is correct, click Yes.
- To edit information, click Cancel, make necessary changes, and then click Yes.
- To set up additional payees, repeat steps 1 through 5.