Tell me about changing the way Quicken works
Quicken gives you the flexibility to work the way you're most comfortable. You can:
- Explore the Quicken preferences and see how Quicken can reflect your own financial style and needs. For example, you can change the first page you see when you open the program, or change how often Quicken reminds you to back up your data.
- Customize the Account Bar to easily switch between accounts.
- Customize the Quicken Toolbar, and the Register Action Bar for one-click access to your most frequently used features and reports.
- Improve accessibility in Quicken if you have a visual impairment or have trouble using a computer mouse.
- Increase the amount of screen space devoted to your register or transaction list.
- Customize other aspects of your Quicken registers, such as the columns that display, the colors and fonts used, and the way it is sorted.
- Resolve memory and system resource problems you may encounter while running Quicken.