Tracking 401(k) Contributions if Gross Earnings Differ Between Paychecks

It is not possible to track variable earnings in the Paycheck Setup window. If your paycheck varies from one pay period to the next, manually adjust the paycheck transaction instead:

  1. After you enter the transaction in the account register, click Split in the Category field.
  2. Click the green checkmark to open the Split Transaction Window.
  3. Adjust the figures in the Amount field, and then click OK.
  4. Click Enter to record the adjusted transaction.

Search Support:

Search form

Tip: To find out which version of Quicken you are using, open Quicken go to Help menu and select About Quicken.