Transactions Appear to be Missing From the Account Register
Transactions that were once in your account's register may appear to be missing.
- Change the sort order for the register.
- Click a column heading to sort by that column.
- Up and down arrows indicate the current sort.
For example click the Date column heading to sort by Date/Amount. Transactions are sorted by the entry in their Date fields. If two or more transactions have the same date entry, the deposits appear before the payments. Or click the Clr column heading to list all reconciled (R) transactions first, then transactions you've attempted to reconcile (c), and then all remaining transactions.
- Move the mouse over the column headings for additional information (flyover help).
- Remove or change the register filtering view.
- Click the Show drop-down menu at the top and choose All Transactions, then choose All Dates in the second drop-down menu.
- Verify that the correct data file is currently open.
Note: If the information still appears to be missing after verifying the information above, verify your data file for corruption or damage.