Unable to sign in to the Quicken 2014 Mobile App
Learn what to do if you are not able to sign in to the Quicken 2014 mobile app.
If you try to sign in to the Quicken mobile app prior to syncing first through the Quicken desktop application, you will not be able to sign in to the mobile app.
- Open your Quicken financial data file on the Quicken application installed on your desktop laptop computer.
- Select the Mobile & Alerts tab.
- Click Get Started.
- Sign up for or sign into your Intuit ID.
- Follow the steps to sync your data file.
Once you sync your data file, you'll be able to sign in to your Quicken mobile app.
I still can't sign in to the mobile app after setting up Mobile Sync
- A security update for the operating system from the device maker (ex: Apple Update for iOS)
- A new app installed on the device that alters the settings for other apps
- Out of range for cellular access and/or WiFi access
- Insufficient memory -- too many apps open/running
- Insufficient storage space -- large amount of photos, apps and data on system
- Close all open apps
- Confirm you have sufficient storage space (typically found in the Settings of your device)
- Ensure that you have cellular or WiFi access
- Uninstall, redownload and reinstall the app