Unable to sign in to the Quicken Mobile App
If you try to sign in to the Quicken mobile app before syncing first through the Quicken desktop application, you won't be able to sign in to the mobile app.
If you haven't set up Mobile Sync in Quicken Desktop:
Quicken for Windows:
- Open Quicken and go to the Mobile & Alerts tab.
- Click Get Started to select the accounts you want to sync to your mobile device.
Quicken for Mac:
- Go to Quicken > Preferences > Mobile & Alerts
- Sign in with your Intuit ID, if prompted
- Use the toggle switch to turn on Mobile Access
Once you sync your data file, you'll be able to sign in to your Quicken mobile app.
If you can't sign in to the mobile app after setting up Mobile Sync:
- Make sure your mobile OS is updated to the latest release
- Wait a few hours and try again; there may be a temporary server issue
- Confirm you have enough storage space for the Quicken app (typically found in the Settings of your device)
- Ensure that you have cellular or WiFi access
- Uninstall, re-download and reinstall the app