What if my account does not appear in the One Step Update window?
- The account may be hidden in the Account List. Hidden accounts don't appear in One Step Update. To verify that the account is not hidden:
- Choose Tools menu > Account List.
- If the account does not appear on the list, click Options, and then click View Hidden Accounts. Click the account's Hide in Quicken check box to remove the check mark and unhide the account.
- The account may use the Web Connect method to update your transactions and balances. Web Connect accounts don't appear in One Step Update. If the account is enabled with a Web Connect financial institution, click the Account Actions icon, and then choose Update Now to initiate an online session.
- The account may no longer be enabled for online access. If the account is not enabled for online services, re-enable the account. If this does not resolve the issue, perform data corruption troubleshooting.
- This issue may occur if the program is having problems refreshing (as the result of an error recovery status, for example). Close Quicken and then reopen it.
- The account may be enabled for online payments only. If an account is enabled for online payment but not online access, you can't use One Step Update to transmit online payments. You can send online payments from the Online Center by choosing Tools menu > Online Center.