What if the printer feeds blank checks?
- Choose File menu > Printer Setup > For Printing Checks.
- Make sure the Printer field shows the correct driver for your printer. If you have more than one printer driver installed, be sure to select the driver for the printer that you print checks on.
- Make sure that you have the correct check style selected.
- Make sure Continuous is selected as the type of printer.
- If the printer selection is correct and the driver is the latest version, but your printer continues to feed blank sheets, select Bypass The Driver from the Check Printer Setup dialog. You'll have to settle for the printer's default font, and logos won't be available, but your checks should print correctly.