What's New is Quicken for Windows 2013
Now more than ever, only Quicken helps you get the most out of your money.
With improved control, flexibility, and added features, Quicken make budgeting faster, smarter, and easier for your financial needs.
- NEW! Mobile access to your Quicken 2013 for Windows info
- NEW! Choose from 15+ customizable email and text alerts
- IMPROVED More flexible budgeting
- And much more!
Expando: New! FREE Quicken mobile app
Quicken's new mobile app let's you sync with your Quicken 2013 info.1
- See your account information anytime, anywhere; it easily syncs across your computer, tablet, or smartphone.2
- Get account balances and check your budget while you’re on the go.
- Save time by entering transactions as they happen.
- Update your info on one device and it's updated on all of them.
- Passcode protected to safeguard your information at all times.
See exactly where you stand, wherever you happen to be
- Check account balances and track your budget while you’re on the go. And save time by entering cash, pending, and split transactions as they happen.
Sync your information easily
- You can sync all of your Quicken 2013 information across your computer, smartphone and tablet with a click of the One-Step Update button.
Know your information is protected
- It’s passcode-protected and you can turn off the app from your computer if you lose your smartphone or tablet. We use proven encryption technology, and we’re certified by TRUSTe and VeriSign.
1Quicken app compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in Quicken app. The Quicken app is a companion app and will work only with purchase of the Quicken 2013 desktop product. Standard message and data rates may apply. Visit Quicken.com/go/apps for details
2Online features require Internet access and are subject to change. Services vary among participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees. More than 14,500 participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2012.
Email and text alerts
Get updates on the latest changes (for example, going over your budget) or suspicious activity in your accounts (large deposits, unusual transactions, and more).
More flexible budgeting
We’ve improved Quicken budgeting based on suggestions from customers like you. The new full-year view makes it easy to plan for monthly differences in budgets, so you stay on track for the year. Net amounts quickly show whether you are spending more or less than you make in a month. And rollovers are back — letting you apply leftover amounts to the following month.
Easily track your loans
Now, Quicken brings in your loan information automatically, just like we do with your other accounts. That includes loan balances and transactions, including your principal and interest. And the new loan dashboard keeps track of your pay-off date, pay-off progress, and interest paid against your loan.
Find what youâre looking for, faster
Save time on finding the transactions and accounts you’re looking for with streamlined search.
Easily set savings goals
Now it’s easier to set goals for saving, and to track your progress against them. So you can be confident you’ll get the results you want.
Easily show/hide accounts
Now, you can easily keep non-essential and closed accounts out of your day-to-day financial view. Need to reference historical info? Bring any account back into view with a click.