Know what you can spend.
- Sync your checking, savings, and credit card accounts to your phone or tablet.
- View your personal finance information (like balances, budgets, and transactions) anywhere, anytime.
- Your mobile device is automatically updated with new transactions so you can stay on top of your spending while traveling.
- When you’re back home, just sync to download all your updates.
Know where your money is going.
- Enter cash transactions any time to see instant updated balances and budgets.
- Categorize your transactions to help you better understand your finances and manage your budget.
- Split transactions to gain deeper insights about your spending and make smarter money decisions.
Snap and store receipts
- Snap a picture of your receipt with your phone or tablet.
- Easily keep track of your most important purchases, warranty information, or tax-deductible donations.
- Eliminates paper clutter and makes returning purchases easier.
Always feel secure.
- The mobile app is passcode-protected and backed by the security measures you expect from Quicken.
- You can even turn off the mobile app from your computer if you lose your smartphone or tablet.
- If you don’t want to use the mobile app at all, you can opt out with one click.
iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad: Requires iOS 7 or higher.
Android mobile and tablet: Requires 3.0 or higher.
Windows Phone and Blackberry: Not compatible at this time.
Complete Quicken 2014/2015 mobile app benefits
- Syncs your desktop and mobile info across devices
- Shows account balances and transactions
- Automatically pulls in your Quicken desktop budget
- Attach receipts to transactions
- Easy-to-understand spending graphs
- Manually add transactions
- Categorize and split transactions
- Alerts and notifications for account changes
- Proven encryption technology and passcode protection
- Ability to deactivate app from Quicken desktop software