See all your accounts in one place*
- Get a single comprehensive view of your finances.
- Say “goodbye” to multiple sites, passwords and statements.
- Easily see where you’re spending and where you can save.
Stay on top of bills and spending
- Schedule reminders for upcoming paychecks, bills and payments to help avoid late fees.
- Get helpful reminders and alerts so that you can make your payments on time.
- See the impact of future paychecks and bills to avoid overdrafts or slipping below minimum balance requirements.
Plan and stay on a budget
- Makes budgeting and sticking to a budget painless.
- Automatically create a budget based on your past spending.
- Customize your plan, and track your progress.
Make smart money decisions on the go*
- Check your account balances and budget on the go.
- Free mobile app syncs data from your computer to your iPhone, iPad, and Android device.
- Take pictures of receipts to track key purchases.
Manage your investments and plan for taxes
- See how your investments are performing.
- We continuously update quotes to keep your portfolio value current.
- Track cost basis, see realized and unrealized gains, and calculate capital gains, and more to make tax time easier.
Easily Import Data
- Easily import data from Quicken Essentials for Mac, Quicken Mac 2007, and Quicken Windows.*
- Transferring your data can be as simple as 3 easy steps.
Easy to Get Started and Keep Going
- Step-by-step guidance helps you get up and running fast.
- Gives you the big picture in minutes.
- Free new feature improvements included.*
Intel®-based Apple® Macintosh
Mac OS X v10.7.5 or later (Lion) or later
256 MB or greater
100 MB. More memory and hard drive space may be required for large data files
1280x800, 1366x768 or greater
iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad: Requires iOS 7 or higher. Android mobile and tablet: Requires 3.0 or higher. Windows Phone and Blackberry: Not compatible at this time.
You're up and running fast with simple setup
Chat with Quicken support for answers on any product
Get help, advice, and answers from the Quicken Live Community