Is Quicken Starter right for you?
Organize your basic finances
Connect your checking, savings, and credit cards in one place
Stay up to date
Quicken downloads and categorizes your transactions automatically
Easily track your spending
Create a simple monthly budget and see where your money is going
Grow your savings
Make sure you’re saving what you want to
Know where you stand today
See your banking accounts in one place
Quicken Starter helps you organize your essential banking information. See all your income and spending in one convenient dashboard.
Stay up to date automatically
Quicken downloads your latest financial transactions with just one click and automatically categorizes your spending, so you can see where your money is going.
Track and organize your spending
See your spending trends so you can make smart adjustments. Track all your bills in one place — stop wasting money on late fees. Create a simple monthly budget based on your income & expenses.
Know if you’re saving enough
Include what you want to save in your budget and watch your savings grow over time.
Customize anything and everything
Want to see your finances your way? Create fully customizable views & reports and even add your own tags to track anything you want to, across all your categories and accounts.
Want to track loans or investments?
Want a 12-month budget?
If you want to track loans or investments, including your 401(k), and create a budget that spans the whole year, Quicken Deluxe lets you add these and more.See Quicken Deluxe
Quicken Starter also comes with...
Web & mobile apps
Sync with the Quicken web & mobile apps to manage your money on the go.
Free phone and chat support
Get help if you need it from our dedicated support team.
35+ years of experience
Over 20 million members have trusted Quicken to plan and grow their ﬁnances for over three decades.
30-day money-back guarantee
Get a full refund if you cancel for any reason in the first 30 days.*
Safety & security
Quicken protects your data with robust 256-bit encryption.
See what our customers are saying
See what else Quicken has to offer
Organize your basic finances
- Organize your banking and credit cards in one place
- Stay up to date: Quicken downloads & categorizes your transactions automatically
- Create a simple monthly budget and see where your money is going
- Grow your savings and make sure you’re on track
- Get web and mobile companion apps
Manage your finances & investments
Everything in Starter, plus:
- Connect banking, credit cards, loans, investments, & property
- Create a customized 12-month budget and ensure you’re spending where you want to be
- Project different scenarios for loans & investments and use built-in calculators to plan ahead
- Make tax prep easier, and create a roadmap for your retirement
Manage home, business & rentals
Everything in Deluxe, plus:
- Manage your personal & business finances together with perfect separation
- Generate the reports you need for taxes: Schedule B & D tax reports, profit & loss, cash flow, balance sheets & more
- Customize invoices with your brand & email or print them right from Quickens
- Store business documents where you need them
What kinds of investment accounts can Quicken track?
Just about anything. Quicken Home & Business offers the best tools on the market for managing investments and transactions. Use it to monitor all your investments: brokerage, SSRP, RESP, and even private holdings.
Can Quicken also track physical assets?
Yes! Track the value of all your tangible assets: your home, property, vehicles, collectibles, and more.
Can Quicken help me pay down debt?
Definitely. You can use Quicken to manage & pay down debt from your mortgage and car loans to your student loans and other personal liabilities. Our “What-if Tools” let you compare options to pay loans down faster and save on interest.