Error 109 While Refreshing an Account in Quicken for Mac
You might receive the following message while refreshing an account in Quicken for Mac:
Error 109 occurs if your bank's website needs you to change your password.
- Run Quicken.
- From the Accounts list, click the account that had the error.
- Click on Accounts menu > Update Selected Online Accounts.
- If you still see the link that begins with This account didn't update, click it.
- From the Next Steps page, click the link to your bank's website and try to sign in.
- If your bank asks you to change your password, please do so.
- Re-open Quicken.
- Click the account from the Accounts list.
- Click the Settings.
- Click on Set up transaction download.
- Choose your financial Institution and click Continue.
- Enter your sign-in information and use the same password that you just created on your bank's website.
- If you couldn't sign in to your bank's website, your bank's website may be temporarily unavailable. Please try again in several hours or a day.